Submit Your Story
People’s stories are powerful. They can help us change our perspective and inspire us to make positive changes in our lives.
Have you ever read a story and think: That’s exactly what I needed to hear!
Maybe you have a personal story that you would like to share with our readers and possibly help them change their lives for the better.
Share Your Story!
We encourage you to share your personal, true story on how your open mind helped you to raise your awareness, manifest your dream, overcome obstacles, beat the illness, save your relationship or walk away from unfulfilled one, change your career or leave an unsatisfied situation.
Remember that your experience is valuable and unique. Your story can encourage and inspire others to breakthrough their obstacles and create new lives for themselves.
Inspire and show what is possible!
- Write from personal experience
- Use respectful language
- Your story should be your own original unpublished work, which ideally contains between 500 and 1,200 words
- Try to provide advice or practical tips
- You may choose to dedicate your story to someone who has inspired you
- You can add short bio (3-5 sentences, which may include location, interests or expertise if relevant), linking to your website or if you wish, your story can be anonymous
- You can make a suggestion for a title image and include 1 headshot for your bio if you wish (please send an image to firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have a story to share, please submit it using the form below
[wpforms id=”1126″ title=”false” description=”false”]
By submitting your story, you agree that we may edit your story for style, grammar, and length as well as add images to it, but will not approve its accuracy. By sending your story you are giving permission to the Power of an Open Mind to publish your story.
Submission does not guarantee that the story will be published. The more beneficial and helpful your story the higher your chances to be published.
If this sounds good, then I would be more than happy to hear from you!